Madisons Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding team.
Are you looking to break into the world of recruitment, then this is the perfect chance to join a new and exciting company who are growing on a daily basis. This role offers an excellent job perspective for the right candidate to move up the ladder very quickly to a Recruitment Consultant.
You will be the direct support to the Principal Consultants within Madisons, assisting them with daily tasks and sourcing the right candidates for each live project. This will include candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
You will identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the project brief. Provide general administrative support to the recruitment consultants you will be working alongside. To achieve this, you will be liaising with a broad range of people, getting as much information as possible to ensure they are a perfect match for the project.
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email.
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies to Consultants.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Respond to general consultancy enquiries.
- General data admin and paperwork.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Provide first line support for all enquiries.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service always.
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management.
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to consultants.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities.
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate.
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities.
- Have good communication skills.
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary.
- Customer focused approach.
- Confident and persuasive communicator.
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills.
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Be able to cope with pressure.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Have a mature personality.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
No previous experience is required as full training package will be provided by a senior consultant, however office/admin background would be desirable.
We are recruiting ASAP so if you are interested or want to find out more information on the position please send your CV;
Alex Lovett – email@example.com
Ross Lovett – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: Resourcer_1515431846
Salary: £15000 - £16000 per annum + OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/02/2018
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment Consultancy