Madisons Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Land Buyer to work full time located in Buckinghamshire.
2 days hybrid working
Land Buyer duties:
- Work closely with the Group Land Director to conduct land appraisals to determine the value of any potential development land.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of geographical areas where seeking to develop and identify residential development.
- Establish effective working relationships with landowners, land agents and local authorities.
- Deal with day-to-day discussions between departments, local authorities, landowners, land agents, consultants and other parties
- Collate build costs, sales market research, local planning policy and technical information to undertake a detailed assessment of site’s potential for development.
- Enter negotiations and formulate offers to purchase land opportunities
- General reports on competitor activity, producing comprehensive lank packs.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and recording them.
Land Buyer requirements:
- 2 years’ experience of working as a Land Buyer.
- Property related degree (Town Planning, Real Estate or Geography).
- RICS or RTPI is desirable.
- Able to handle multi tasks and budget their own time well
- Proficient IT skills and able to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a good standard
- Attends all health and safety and other relevant training as required by the Company.
- Offering a competitive salary package
- Pension scheme
- Private Health care
- 25 days holiday available per annum
If interested in the Land Buyer position, please apply or contact Megann at Madisons Head Office on 01992 568886
- Salary: £34k - 36k per year + .
- Job Industries: Construction
- Job Locations: Buckinghamshire
- Job Types: Permanent
- Job Skills: Land Buyer