Madisons Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Manager to work in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
2 DAYS HYBRID WORKING AVALIABLE
The ideal candidate must be experience within the housing sector, be comfortable with travel and looking to progress there career.
Role and responsibilities:
- Collate, distribute and file all drawings and information required for construction to all relevant parties.
- Ensure all information has buildability and is the most economic build both in terms of time and cost.
- Ensure that all information from different consultants is compatible and there are no construction conflicts
- Ensure all information filed in the office and Project Vault is up to date and clearly filed and labelled.
- Liaise with local authorities and county councils and arrange production of all information relating to the completion of section agreements as instructed.
- Ensure applications and payments for connections of all relevant services for sites (both temporary and permanent) are completed and paid in good time for construction programme. This is always to be done in conjunction with Utilities Coordinator
- Collate health & safety plans for each development and keep them updated as necessary to comply with all current legislation.
If you are interested in the above please apply or contact Sharnia Shevlin at Madisons head office on 07903822535
- Salary: £65k - 70k per year + .
- Job Industries: Accounting
- Job Locations: Buckingham
- Job Types: Permanent
- Job Skills: Technical Manager