Madison’s Recruitment is excited to offer an opportunity to a qualified Site Manager on a site in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
Starting on 4th January 2018.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost-effective site progress ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the given timescales.
If you are a confident communicator with previous experience running teams, then this could be the perfect opportunity with a high paying rate.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Holder of a Full UK Driving Licence
- SMSTS and First Aid.
- Previous Site Management experience is essential.
- Proven track record in successfully managing a project.
- Leadership skills (control and management of employees).
- Commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused.
- Literate and numerate with good IT Skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
£200 a day.
We are recruiting ASAP so if you are interested or want to find out more information on the position please contact Madison’s 01992 568886.
Or, Alternatively, please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: Site Manager_1513933310
Salary: £190 - £200 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: 04/01/18
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Job Skill: Site Manager